• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else's CUK android app broken?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else's CUK android app broken?

For the last few weeks when I look at the CUK forum via my android phone posts are missing. The thread is there but nothing on each of the thread pages .

Anyone else experienced something similar ?

Tried to reinstall but same issue

1st world problem if ever I saw one...

Comment

Originally posted by youngguy View Post
      For the last few weeks when I look at the CUK forum via my android phone posts are missing. The thread is there but nothing on each of the thread pages .

Anyone else experienced something similar ?

Tried to reinstall but same issue
      Get an iPhone, ******* sanctimonious I’ve got an Android phone and the world owes me a free app.

Comment

Use Tapatalk instead. Works perfectly.
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

There is a CUK app??
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Yes. I used it once. I prefer to use Chrome.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Same for me, iPhone app works fine but Android shows “you have reached the end of the thread” but no posts in the thread at all.

Comment

Same and it's pissing me off royally. Bearing in mind the way we work and we are on client kit most of the day you'd think an fixing the App is priority?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yeah me too...

but then I deleted it because the site has become a lot more responsive making the app less needed now.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
                    1st world problem if ever I saw one...
                    And your point is? It was hardly a rant from me, merely an enquiry!

Comment

Working...
                    X