• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Account Hacking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Hacking

Some plonker tried to log into my account and failed. Numerous times. How do I know this? CUK have emailed me and told me and they have provided me with the culprit's IP address. Hehehe...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

geek!

Comment

Nice feature

I do like that feature.

All your IP are belong to us

I have had a couple of people IM or PM the emails to me already and there is a pattern emerging. If anyone else gets them bung them this way and I will shove the addresses into IP Tables to keep the feckers at bay.

hate_contractors. You are next on the list mate, one more pointless post and your ass is grass.

Comment

Originally posted by hate_contractors
        geek!
        There are a lot more guys and girls on here that know a LOT more than I do. I'm a project manager ffs!!

Comment

Originally posted by administrator
          I do like that feature.

All your IP are belong to us

I have had a couple of people IM or PM the emails to me already and there is a pattern emerging. If anyone else gets them bung them this way and I will shove the addresses into IP Tables to keep the feckers at bay.

hate_contractors. You are next on the list mate, one more pointless post and your ass is grass.

Nice one.

'All your IP are belong to us' - classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon

Nice one.

'All your IP are belong to us' - classic!

Slurp!

Comment

That'll be about the limit of Helios' hacking skills then...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by administrator
                one more pointless post and your ass is grass.
                If thems the new rules, there ought to be several starting to worry...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                  If thems the new rules, there ought to be several starting to worry...
                  Yeah, I got a bit worried about that. Don't know why I said that....

Comment

I admit it was I who tried to hack into your account. I was thinking it can't be difficult.

I tried

BORINGBORINGBORING and
                    KNOBJOCKEY then
                    TASHWEARINGRUSKY

Then I realised I had the passwords to someones elses account.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X