• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wonder if she has a special pouch for his balls on her hand bag?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if she has a special pouch for his balls on her hand bag?

Why I took my wife's last name - BBC News

Robbie Paul (ex-Bradford Bulls RL maestro) added his wife's name to his when he got hitched.

Mainly I think because it sounded cool. It's Robbie Hunter-Paul these days.

Comment

She probably takes them out and puts them in a jar to look at while she's getting boffed by the plumber
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

One knows of a chap named Glover, whose burd also has the surname Glover. He seems to think this precludes him from ever having to marry her. That seems like a wasted opportunity to become Mr Glover-Glover in my opinion.

Comment

This is a disgrace.

Getting married! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I will make an exception for mr cojak - but not for NAT....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            This is a disgrace.

Getting married! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I will make an exception for mr cojak - but not for NAT....
            NAT was sold to an Arab for a 3 legged camel - 'marriage' was the cover story.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
              One knows of a chap named Glover, whose burd also has the surname Glover. He seems to think this precludes him from ever having to marry her. That seems like a wasted opportunity to become Mr Glover-Glover in my opinion.
              your balls have been in your wife's handbag for 60 years now Phil haven't they?
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                Look sunshine, all you need to know about that handbag is that there's no money in it.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                  Look sunshine, all you need to know about that handbag is that there's no money in it.
                  an empty coin purse ........
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                    If only all women were like Liz. She expects loyalty - not fidelity.....

Comment

Working...
                    X