• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh how very "Refreshing!"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh how very "Refreshing!"

Why I took my wife's last name - BBC News

Each to their own I suppose.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Fwiw I knew a chap who did the same 20 years ago, and another couple who chose an entirely new surname for them to share.

I thought the latter was odd, but each to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
      Fwiw I knew a chap who did the same 20 years ago, and another couple who chose an entirely new surname for them to share.

I thought the latter was odd, but each to their own.
      Give it a few decades and their offspring will be cursing them when they try and research their family trees.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Give it a few decades and their offspring will be cursing them when they try and research their family trees.
        Unfortunately, due to the lack of testerone they are unlikely to have offspring.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Unfortunately, due to the lack of testerone they are unlikely to have offspring.
          Indeed. This is Idiocracy in action....

Comment

Good point. You can tell a lot about a man by the shirt he is wearing and the drink he is holding.

I give it 2 years max.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              Indeed. This is Idiocracy in action....

I was talking about this scene a few years back with a colleague, the bit where stupid people keep on having kids and the smart people don't find time to because of work etc. Then a female DBA asked me what I was talking about so I went over it again, but cringing because she had about 5 kids.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                You can tell a lot about a man by the shirt he is wearing and the drink he is holding.
                You can....?

Comment

This story made it to breakfast news this morn! He was a wet lettuce.

Comment

This story made it to breakfast news this morn! He was a wet lettuce.
                    A man in touch with his inner feelings. Who attracts lots of women....

Comment

Working...
                    X