• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain is now officially "post-atheist"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember where you read it first. The atheist experiment has failed miserably. Enough is enough!! The self styled atheist fundamentalist (Dawkins) is running scared. His last throw of dice has failed to stop the march away from atheism. He like his faith has been found out to be a great fraud.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      Remember where you read it first. The atheist experiment has failed miserably. Enough is enough!! The self styled atheist fundamentalist (Dawkins) is running scared. His last throw of dice has failed to stop the march away from atheism. He like his faith has been found out to be a great fraud.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Delusion

The God Delusion (September 2006, ISBN 0618680004) is a non-fiction book by British ethologist and atheist Richard Dawkins that is critical of religion. As of November 2006, it was ranked #2 on the Amazon.com bestsellers list.

I'd rather repeat it one more time for the hard of reading like Chico:

As of November 2006, it was ranked #2 on the Amazon.com bestsellers list
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        As of November 2006, it was ranked #2 on the Amazon.com bestsellers list
        It's currently down to #11:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers...941917-2141438

So I guess that's proof that Chico is right. Atheism is dead. Saints be praised!
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

According to who? Your vicar? This is the same guy you pay 5 or 10% or your wages to isn't it? Wonder how much coke and cheap prostitute ass he has bought with it.

Atheist experiment? What experiment? No-one has come back from the dead yet mate, except in 2,000 year old stories that our ancestors were once forced to believe. You have no proof apart from theology - the art of making yourself believe bulltulip. Atheism still rocks for me. I am not waiting for a magical mystical bus (this is what happens according to my religious freak relatives) to take me to a better place when I croak it, I am ready for lights out mate. You cannot handle the science of this life and that is why you seek solace in stories and "magic" from a bygone age. As far as I am concerned Jesus was the Paul Daniels of his age - and to think you worship him

How is Dawkins running scared? Is Jesus chasing him? He will never catch him as dressing in a sheet and wearing sandals is not conducive to a good running speed. I am putting my shiny, crisp fiver on Dawkins.

What figures are suggesting people are marching away from atheism? No bugger I know goes to church. Apart from you, Chico, and we all know you are a wally.

Come one, tell us how much you pay your church every month, bet it is a bit more than a copy of Dawkin's book...

Answer some of the questions above and I won't add you to my ignore list like nearly everyone else on the forum has. I am a soul that could potentially be saved if you answer my questions. Don't abandon me Chico.

Comment

Originally posted by chubba
            According to who? Your vicar? This is the same guy you pay 5 or 10% or your wages to isn't it? Wonder how much coke and cheap prostitute ass he has bought with it.
            You have to pay vicars? Doesn't God provide?

Atheist experiment? What experiment? No-one has come back from the dead yet mate, except in 2,000 year old stories that our ancestors were once forced to believe.
            Buffy did. I have proof. And I'm not talking about some vague collection of rambling writings from 2000 years ago translated God knows how many times. I have it on DVD.

Come to think of it, Xena came back from the dead twice.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I think you're right Chico - I drove past a mosque yesterday and it was rammed. Same story with the Sikh temple in Southall. Religion seems to be winning the argument.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Young people running in their thousands in the UK to do an Alpha Course
                Go to the Dominion Theatre in London on every Sunday, rammed at Hillsong

Not only have the young turned away from the lies of athiesm, the immigrants, Poles, the Africans are leading revivals, churches that lay dormant, are now standing room only. Dawkins and his ilk are like cornered rats - out of ideas, out of hope, out of here. Once again our universities are at the forefront of faith, student societies are standing firm for Jesus, the evil that is evolution, finally being challenged in our schools. Yes Britain is now a post atheist country and the rantings and of the self styled atheists is not going to change that.
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Young people running in their thousands in the UK to do an Alpha Course
                  Go to the Dominion Theatre in London on every Sunday, rammed at Hillsong

Not only have the young turned away from the lies of athiesm, the immigrants, Poles, the Africans are leading revivals, churches that lay dormant, are now standing room only. Dawkins and his ilk are like cornered rats - out of ideas, out of hope, out of here. Once again our universities are at the forefront of faith, student societies are standing firm for Jesus, the evil that is evolution, finally being challenged in our schools. Yes Britain is now a post atheist country and the rantings and of the self styled atheists is not going to change that.
                  Ok Chico, never mind Dawkins and all that scientific mumbo-jumbo - here are some real biblical scholars discussing what really counts

Comment

I believe that atheism gives too much credit to the theists. To me it’s the same as someone being against those who believe in a flat Earth. Who would bother with that argument anymore?

POST-atheism really means that nobody can be bothered with the “is there a god” argument as it is all a load of nonsense.

Just because rundown or abandoned churches are now full of immigrants doesn’t mean that god exists; it means that we are letting too many stupid people in to the country.
                    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
                    X