• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

one for NLyUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one for NLyUK

Camels disqualified from Saudi beauty contest for Botox | Daily Mail Online

if it works for them!

Twelve camels are disqualified from Saudi Arabian beauty contest for using Botox
    Annual King Abdulaziz Camel Festival is taking place near Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    28-day festival is famous for its camel beauty contest with prizes worth millions
    12 entrants in this year's contest have been disqualified for using Botox
    There are also awards for camel obedience and the best photographs of camels
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

NLyUK is in need of substances far more potent than Botox I am afraid.

Even in the best of lights she is uglier than the northern end of a southbound Yak!

But we still love her anyway.........

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

All of us except NLUK though. If he wants her he has to pay triple and his accountant said no.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        NLyUK is in need of substances far more potent than Botox I am afraid.

Even in the best of lights she is uglier than the northern end of a southbound Yak!

I think you're getting NLyUK confused with her sister....

Comment

Working...
        X