• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Threshers Vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threshers Vouchers!

Has anyone got an email they fancy forwarding on? I'm just about to do my Xmas booze shop!

It would e greatly appreciated
    The pope is a tard.

(no need to email, as ratewhore has provided link)
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 4 December 2006, 00:04.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

few interesting threads on a certain money saving expert site about the vouchers !

Comment

http://www.spittoon.biz/threshers_vo...off_wines.html

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/pdfs/webcoupon123.pdf
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Bravo!!!

Cheers!!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Just one thing to bare in mind.

Just because They are giving you 40% off, the prices may stilll be dearer than elsewhere. Things like champagne are certainy cheaper in the SUpermarket.
              Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

This is indeed correct - the Threshers "buy two wines get one free" is highly recommended to try and bring the price down. Some ~£8 bottles of wines are around £3 dearer than Chavsco.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

With the 40% off, you'll be £50 better off than the "three for two" offer, but you've got to spend £500. I mean, I know it's Xmas and all that, but £500?

Comment

You don't have to spend £500, it's valid up to £500
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X