• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disaster for NickFitz...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disaster for NickFitz...

I've been passed evidence that the Monday links are a lie.

Nick for the past 10 years has been pinching his material from reddit, specifically a community called Sunday HyperLinks.

I think we can all agree that despite everyone liking Nick, we should take his personality of the year award away from him and give it to the second place person. Me. WooHoo.

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

Nick for the past 10 years has been pinching his material from reddit, specifically a community called Sunday HyperLinks.

I think we can all agree that despite everyone liking Nick, we should take his personality of the year award away from him and give it to the second place person. Me. WooHoo.
    Wasn't NLUK second ?

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
      Wasn't NLUK second ?
      No, shutup.

Comment

Oddly, Reddit is one site I seldom visit, other than popping into /r/Bitcoin/ for a laugh every time it tanks

There's some good stuff on MetaFilter, though

(Though I see something on the front page of MeFi that was in Monday Links a couple of weeks ago…)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

(Though I see something on the front page of MeFi that was in Monday Links a couple of weeks ago…)
          Got you Fitz, so you admit it!

Comment

Got you Fitz, so you admit it!

Front page of MeFi is, at this moment, stuff MeFites have posted today, yesterday, and Monday. They all come after two weeks ago

Comment

they shpould have a SPECIAL award for you
              BamPot of the year or some such

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                they shpould have a SPECIAL award for you
                BamPot of the year or some such
                Fair enough as long as I win something.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Front page of MeFi is, at this moment, stuff MeFites have posted today, yesterday, and Monday. They all come after two weeks ago
                  Nick, of course you know I'm joking and you are definitely a worthy personality of the year, though you could put a bit more science and tech articles in your links.

But hey who am I to argue with you, I came second to a worthy winner.

Comment

Nick, of course you know I'm joking and you are definitely a worthy personality of the year, though you could put a bit more science and tech articles in your links.

But hey who am I to argue with you, I came second to a worthy winner.
                    aaaaah, - bless

Comment

Working...
                    X