• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Natwest banking is down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natwest banking is down

If you use NatWest banking, their systems are down and they have pulled the websites offline
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Someone clicked the dodgy link in an email asking for that urgent spreadsheet to be reviewed and then accepted a ton of macros to run...

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
      Someone clicked the dodgy link in an email asking for that urgent spreadsheet to be reviewed and then accepted a ton of macros to run...
      Initially I thought it was due to a Java update I had installed, so went through checks on my side. They really have crashed!

Comment

WTFH, pm your login/password and will confirm if its down for everyone or just you.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          WTFH, pm your login/password and will confirm if its down for everyone or just you.
          It's WooTheFeckrHoo

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            It's WooTheFeckrHoo

Is that your login or password, please supply both so I can do the needful.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              Is that your login or password, please supply both so I can do the needful.
              You guys are taking the piss. I was on a car forum mid last year and someone had put in a complaint with what it is they seen on the portal/login and how they felt it'd changed from what they were used to. a fellow forum user asked them to supply their email address as he had a way of checking and OP not only sent an email address, they included a "Password1". it felt like a long shot but I told them I hoped that's not the password they used for everything.... On a public forum... she admitted it and whether or not it was true, I don't know but someone was saying she's changed it to Password2 for all her social media accounts.

Comment

Working here. Mobile and desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by BackupBoy View Post
                  Working here. Mobile and desktop.
                  It's mostly back, but...
                  Try making a payment to a payee, or amending a payee.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    It's mostly back, but...
                    Try making a payment to a payee, or amending a payee.
                    If anybody wants to use me as a payee for testing purposes, PM for my details

Comment

Working...
                    X