• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iContract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iContract

Anybody used or even thinking of using iContract ? - IContract is an online platform to connect contractors with recruiters.

Just came across them on Linkedin

Originally posted by OneJag View Post
    Anybody used or even thinking of using iContract ? - IContract is an online platform to connect contractors with recruiters.

I don't think they differ from the miserable failure that was Contractorclub. I'll pass.

Comment

They are looking for funding on Seedrs - I was reading their plans and pitch this afternoon.

https://www.seedrs.com/icontract
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        They are looking for funding on Seedrs - I was reading their plans and pitch this afternoon.

https://www.seedrs.com/icontract
        VALUATION
        (PRE-MONEY):
        £2,999,370

Wow.

Comment

LinkedIn, JobServe, Jobsite., totaljobs, cwjobs, etc already do exactly that for free

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            LinkedIn, JobServe, Jobsite., totaljobs, cwjobs, etc already do exactly that for free
            Not for recruiters they don't.

And from what I can see, none of them do "exactly that" when you look at what they actually do.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Not for recruiters they don't.

And from what I can see, none of them do "exactly that" when you look at what they actually do.
              They do it for free for me that's good enough. So far these websites and some personal contacts have always provided me with contracts. So absolutely no need for another middleman

Comment

Any better than the one you mentioned in your first forum post?

https://forums.contractoruk.com/busi...ml#post2420697

“It all started with a throwaway comment. As professional contractors, how could we take control and enjoy the work-life balance we all sought in an era of increased flexible working?”

That’s usually how all these forum posts usually start!
                Last edited by jmo21; 31 January 2018, 20:18.

Comment

Is it going to be like the god awful Elevate platform. What is that all about?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Is it going to be like the god awful Elevate platform. What is that all about?
                    True I still get a random poorly targeted email one or twice a year from these jokers... elevate should be renamed to irritate!

Comment

Working...
                    X