• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Solo Vircins | Reasons to sit at the back of Virgin flights.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solo Vircins | Reasons to sit at the back of Virgin flights.

https://www.virginatlantic.com/us/en...#accordParent5

As always great marketing.

VIRCIN is a wart medication that employs an immuno-modulator along with salicylic acid and an anti-viral to provide a one-two-three punch in combating plantar warts. What makes VIRCIN unique is that it is the only product that contains both an antiviral and an immuno-modulator. The antiviral kills the HPV virus and the immuno-modulator triggers an immune response to clear the virus and prevent recurrence. In a clinical study VIRCIN cleared plantar warts in 88% of patients.

More info here

Thanks for the heads up CfL

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      VIRCIN is a wart medication that employs an immuno-modulator along with salicylic acid and an anti-viral to provide a one-two-three punch in combating plantar warts. What makes VIRCIN unique is that it is the only product that contains both an antiviral and an immuno-modulator. The antiviral kills the HPV virus and the immuno-modulator triggers an immune response to clear the virus and prevent recurrence. In a clinical study VIRCIN cleared plantar warts in 88% of patients.

More info here

Bet you are a right blast at a party....
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

More info here

NP. Few weeks use and you can upgrade to a Love Seat.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Bet you are a right blast at a party....
          So much so that i don't get invited anymore.

I know, it does seem strange.

Comment

You never hear about planes backing into things - that's why I always sit at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              You never hear about planes backing into things - that's why I always sit at the back.
              When you see a burnt out or crashed planes the tail section and last few rows tend to be the only thing left. Last rows are a no brainer.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

On C4's Plane Crash, I chose a seat just in front of the wings, my thinking was the wings (and aviation fuel) would be torn off and burst into flames behind me as the fore-fuselage leaped onwards. Not too near the front in case the front bit was crushed on impact.

I survived!

Plane was a 727, could have done a DB Cooper with the crew....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  On C4's Plane Crash, I chose a seat just in front of the wings, my thinking was the wings (and aviation fuel) would be torn off and burst into flames behind me as the fore-fuselage leaped onwards. Not too near the front in case the front bit was crushed on impact.

I survived!

Plane was a 727, could have done a DB Cooper with the crew....
                  I guess the thing is: would you rather die instantly in the crash, or suffer pain for a long time?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

For some reason it really upsets me that your username isn't proper radio phraseology!

Comment

Working...
                    X