• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

one for our younger readers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one for our younger readers

Snowflake bingo exposes with the most fragile feelings | Daily Mail Online

There is more on your favourite fascist rag!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Trust one who is not a younger reader may comment.

What bothers me is a complete rejection of facts and statistics unless they support the PC ideals. 13% foreign born in UK, 60% foreign born among homeless in London, 1 in 9 schools with English as not first language, yet in discussing the housing crisis, shortage of school places and other issues nobody can mention the imm.... word. It's racist!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

What bothers me is a complete rejection of facts and statistics unless they support the PC ideals. 13% foreign born in UK, 60% foreign born among homeless in London, 1 in 9 schools with English as not first language, yet in discussing the housing crisis, shortage of school places and other issues nobody can mention the imm.... word. It's racist!
      yep and the longer they actively tell everyone to ignore the elephant in the room the worse it is going to get. All this PC rubbish will probably end up in unpleasantness.

Comment

Was talking to a very lefty nephew earlier in the year and mentioned a few stats. He said he doesn't take any notice of statistics, probably typical of too many.

Refusing to address concerns only increases prejudices. Those on the left and right do not necessarily have different long term objectives, a united Europe, a united world - great! But we need to take account of human nature and work with it. We may achieve the objectives rather more quickly that way, instead of trying to rush things and introducing all sorts of divisions into our society.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Immigration, you mean?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              eerily like NAT boy.

Comment

It's the safe space one that gets me.

I mean what would it actually be like - would it be just no one talking for fear of offending people?

or would it be a bunch of SJW's hating on all things white and male

Comment

What gets me about it is that these "younger readers" must have had parents who really screwed up bringing their kids up to have done such a bad job, but now the parents, in an effort to forget their guilt at their failure, are blaming the kids for how they were brought up.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    or would it be a bunch of SJW's hating on all things white and male
                    It'll be that.

I'd just like to say that my kids loath millennials, snowflakes and SJW. In fact, my youngest (20 years old) is a bit of a right winger. (As opposed to the millennials being right whingers )
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X