• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swedish Contract Info Required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swedish Contract Info Required

Hi, i have just been offered a contract in Sweden and I am looking for the best tax solution. I realise the tax is very high and as such want to minimise tax as much as possible. I searched on this forum and read the posts but they were quite old and i would really appreciate some information on the best solution for sweden. has anyone had any experiences? my contract is for a year and I will be paid by a swedish company. thanks in advance

If you think the tax is high, wait 'til you fancy a beer...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Lived in Sweden for 4 years. What can I say? Wonderful place to visit.....

Comment

did you contract over there for 4 years? can you provide any information on any companies i can go through for the best and safest tax option

Comment

Apologies - I wasn't contract. That was back in my permie days!

Comment

I eventually used these people:

http://www.internationaltaxsolutions.com/

I started to use Albany and their 'Swedish' solution was a crock of ****.

tim

Comment

A few years ago our team went out to our Swedish Office for a two week project. On guy med a Swedish girl then went walkabout. I chucked in his contract, stayed in Sweden and divorced his UK wife.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

why did you have to do the dirty work?

will you have a word with mine?
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
                X