• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Skiing season this year ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skiing season this year ...

Poor snow in Europe so far. Anyone been to the US? Where did you go? Have only been to Whistler in the Americas. I want to go off-piste this season ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I haven't been off-piste this year, but been p1ssed-off a couple of times.

Went to Montgenevre last year. Blooming brill. Not tried the States though...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Poor snow in Europe so far. Anyone been to the US? Where did you go? Have only been to Whistler in the Americas. I want to go off-piste this season ...
      Been to the east coast (Killington & Sunday River). Skiing at both is very good compared to Europe (queues are non existent, except at the weekend, and even then far less than you'd get in Europe). Nightlife is poor though, even Killington, which is supposed to be "rocking" by US standards. I've heard Jackson Hole is very good for off-piste, but haven't been myself yet.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        Poor snow in Europe so far.
        Gordons punitive carbon taxes will soon mean an end to global warming and you'll have all the snow you want on your doorstep.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
          Been to the east coast (Killington & Sunday River). Skiing at both is very good compared to Europe (queues are non existent, except at the weekend, and even then far less than you'd get in Europe). Nightlife is poor though, even Killington, which is supposed to be "rocking" by US standards. I've heard Jackson Hole is very good for off-piste, but haven't been myself yet.
          Cheers will look this up. Shame about the poor apres ski, though. Bloody Yanks!
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X