• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Two days in Norway...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two days in Norway...

Going for a mini break - now I am on a fixed term with holidays it is a nice liberating feeling to enjoy holidays rather than curse losing the day rate. Going mini break crazy to be honest...

Arriving at TORP and hiring a car. After inspiration on where to spend the two nights - flights are 0730 Friday and depart 2200 Sunday.

Bring a umbrella.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Going for a mini break - now I am on a fixed term with holidays it is a nice liberating feeling to enjoy holidays rather than curse losing the day rate. Going mini break crazy to be honest...

Arriving at TORP and hiring a car. After inspiration on where to spend the two nights - flights are 0730 Friday and depart 2200 Sunday.
      Thanks for the info, will meet you at the airport. I will be wearing red lycra all over and a flower in my hair.

Thanks for inviting me along.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        Thanks for the info, will meet you at the airport. I will be wearing red lycra all over and a flower in my hair..
        Head hair, nasal hair or what?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Head hair, nasal hair or what?
          Well I'm sporting a number half all over my head, so it's my arm pit hair silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Stay out of the pub.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

So, how was the mini holiday?

Comment

Working...
              X