• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone seen this before?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen this before?

"Google Error

We're sorry...
    ... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.
    To continue searching, please type the characters you see below: "

Oooer Mrs...

The search string was "3M magnetic developer"...

I was looking for a reference to the magic thingy that 3M produced decades ago that "developed" the magnetic stipes on video tape... I can remember thousands of these knocking about in the warehouse... wish I'd nicked a couple.

Yes. Open multiple browsers and hit Google with a few searches at the same time. It thinks you are running some kind of script to steal their search results.

AtW's SKA is so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I had exactly one window open at the time... paranoia rules...
      I've had it before with only one window open too.

I guess it occasionally gets a bit confused...

Comment

Working...
      X