• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nuclear weapons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuclear weapons

Well, our PM (former CND member the hypocritic ****) says we need them. I guess that means that we don't.
    Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

We need:

Nukes
    Immigrants
    Diversity
    Tax and spend
    Wars
    ID Cards

That's what will make Britain great again.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      We need:

Nukes
      Immigrants
      Diversity
      Tax and spend
      Wars
      ID Cards

That's what will make Britain great again.
      Also :

Tax Credits
      Road Pricing
      Faith Schools
      Foundation Hospitals
      PFI
      John Prescott - cheap at £2000000

The list is endless
      Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

Before we buy more WMDs - sorry I meant nukes, and it looks like the US defence companies would get the bulk of the contracts - dual key systems - let us first recognize that for all their hard work our MPs are more than worthy of their current pay claim from a measly 64 k pa to a competitive 100 k pa.

I for one think that represents good value.

And not one party has opposed this motion.

Now - back to work with the lot of you.

More - you want More ????

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
          Before we buy more WMDs - sorry I meant nukes, and it looks like the US defence companies would get the bulk of the contracts - dual key systems - let us first recognize that for all their hard work our MPs are more than worthy of their current pay claim from a measly 64 k pa to a competitive 100 k pa.

I for one think that represents good value.

And not one party has opposed this motion.

Now - back to work with the lot of you.

More - you want More ????
          Well with the mad mullahs and the world its dog seeking nukes it would be dangerous and naive for the UK to adopt unilateral nuclear disarmament.
          Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            Well with the mad mullahs and the world its dog seeking nukes it would be dangerous and naive for the UK to adopt unilateral nuclear disarmament.
            Now that come as a surprise - I would have thought that the money spent on Nukes could have been better used for the poor and sick - sorry smacks of Christianity that one.

Of course - now I understand - give the MPs their salary increase to 100k per year and they will happily nod through the new nukes without any fuss - simple as that.

Democracy for sale - any takers ?
            Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 4 December 2006, 16:54.

Comment

Would Jesus fire a nuke?
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

If the Americans have the key then it is not worth a light.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                X