• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Super Contractors Mortgages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Contractors Mortgages

Separate to the recent general threads on mortgages, has anyone specifically used Super Contractors to secure a mortgage, and if so how do you rate the standard of service and advice ? Would you recommend them ?

super

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    Separate to the recent general threads on mortgages, has anyone specifically used Super Contractors to secure a mortgage, and if so how do you rate the standard of service and advice ? Would you recommend them ?
    super it seems

https://www.feefo.com/en/reviews/sup...&timeFrame=ALL

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
      Anyone on here used them ? I don't fully trust these review websites knowing what are genuine or fake reviews.

Comment

Well, we all pay cash to buy houses on here. Maybe you need permieuk forum?
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Used them in November 2017, was very impressed by speed of response and advice given. I went with a product they recommended.

I'd use them again. 10/10

Note: There have been various threads lately about pros and cons of using fee-charging vs upfront fee-free (where the charge effectively comes via the mortgage) advisors. SuperContractors fall in to the later category but I was happy with that since I have small low rate mortgage, likely to be very short term.
          Last edited by Dark Black; 19 February 2018, 21:13.
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

Used them 18 months ago to remortgage my main property. Main reason was the fact they dont charge fees.

They were excellent from start to finish. Very quick to respond and got everything sorted quickly.

The specific broker I used was Graham Ballantyne.
            Last edited by kempc23; 19 February 2018, 19:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
              Used them in November last year, was very impressed by speed of response and advice given. I went with a product they recommended.

I'd use them again. 10/10

Note: There have been various threads lately about pros and cons of using fee-charging vs upfront fee-free (where the charge effectively comes via the mortgage) advisors. SuperContractors fall in to the later category but I was happy with that since I have small low rate mortgage, likely to be very short term.
              Thats not quite how it works. The mortgage products that fee free and fee charging brokers offer are usually largely the same.

Fee free brokers earn a commission from the lenders, fee charging brokers earn a commission from the lenders and A fee from you.

Comment

Originally posted by kempc23 View Post
                Thats not quite how it works. The mortgage products that fee free and fee charging brokers offer are usually largely the same.

Fee free brokers earn a commission from the lenders, fee charging brokers earn a commission from the lenders and A fee from you.
                That's actually what I meant but didn't put it over very well
                Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  Has nobody explained gearing to you?

AYCUTBAC?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    What are these 'mortgages' that people talk about?
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X