• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something you will all be interested in

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something you will all be interested in

In the words of the policeman from Allo Allo, Good Moaning.

Now, I have some interesting inside information about some of the biggest agencies in the uk that for years have for want of a better word, robbed you.

This information has come from yours truly a person with over 5 years rec experience.

Now who would like to know about the little bits of spying that they do on you and your clients.

I will reveal everything and some of the nasty secrets the more you request.

we know they rob us... so whats new?

you are helios and i want a fiver!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

So after spending the last five years robbing and spying on us you've had a change of heart and developed a guilty conscience?

Comment

Which agency has the women with the hottest bods?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Which agency has the men with the hottest bods?
          Shome mishtake Shirley?

Comment

the reason i want to tell all is i met one of my contractors and i saw the way hje was living.

you see a lot of us are well paid but some of us arent and never become as good as the others so we can still ide3ntify with people not earning as much.

I felt so bad for this guy that i had been telling i cant squeeze another 2-3 pound an hour for. even though we were making 11 an hour of him my boss was saying no.

so f*** them. First things first. the legendary XX group. (my employers) have a device on the phone that allows them to listen to all your interviews. those who have had interviews will vouch that when they are arranged the agency always will call you and then put you through rather than letting the company call you. They say its for protection but thats crap because the T's and C's alreadyt protect us.

Its simply for the reason that we get absolutely every question out of them and then give the next interviewee the script.

The above is used 100% of the time

This is just the beginning so it will get bigger and better.

I have a few of the money skimming tricks in a minute but first i'm fat and need to eat

simple as.
            Last edited by administrator; 6 December 2006, 10:00. Reason: No agency specific names please - name removed...

Comment

Originally posted by Theinformer
              I will reveal everything and some of the nasty secrets the more you request.
              What ... no appetiser ?

(Posted before your appetiser)
              Last edited by BobTheCrate; 5 December 2006, 12:44.

Comment

Not another barrow boy that can't handle the targets!

Been sacked, eh?

Comment

It's DodgyAgent. He's given his PA the day off, so she can't correct his typos before posting.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

nope. still here after 5 years

Targets aren't the problem. its the fact that i honestly did feel bad for the guy that i saw.

Dont insult someone because they genuinely try to help.

I'm just not in it for the piss take. i've had it happen to me and its a tulip situation for a person to be put in

Comment

Working...
                    X