• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Present for the missus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Present for the missus

I'm at a loss. What can I give her that she hasn't already got? (and that won't clutter up my house too much)

Please no suggestions of cash/vouchers - thats too easy and even I thought of that already.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

A good seeing to up the gary?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

a Pearl Necklace
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Thanks guys I wasn't expecting that !!
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

How about a holiday / spa weekend or bling
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
            I wasn't expecting that !!
            Not been long on here, eh?

I'm giving the missus a cashmere coat ...
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
              How about a holiday / spa weekend or bling
              What do you think I am, made of money?

Seriously though, thanks for the suggestion!

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Nothing. She should be grateful for a hubby that even thinks about buying her a present. After all, it's the thought that counts...

I'm buying my missus some black socks...'cos she asked for them.
                Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                  Not been long on here, eh?
                  Sarcasm, Sas, sarcasm my friend.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

How about commissioning a custom written piece of music specially for her? Joking aside, I've done commissions like this before, usually full orchestral pieces. It's different anyway...
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X