• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who hates the Queen ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who hates the Queen ?

When you say queen, are you referring to one of the regulars here?

Comment

I think MarillionFan is OK, really ....
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

why do you hate her? assuming you do.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Because she has more money than me and I think that anyone who has more money than me should have it confiscated and given to causes that I believe in.

Comment

Can't say that I've ever met her so have no opinion about her personally.

However, I do think that the monarchy is a massive tax drain and that they should either a) be abolished or b) pay their own way
            Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Just think of the alternative - President B'Liar!

I’ll have Queenie for head of state any day.
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
                Because she has more money than me and I think that anyone who has more money than me should have it confiscated and given to causes that I believe in.
                I hate her because she is a proud representative of our nation state, and therefore our culture and our people. I hate her because she behaves with great dignity and professionalism and therfore gives me little cause to sneer at her.

I hate her because I would much rather our country was represented by a democratically elected statesman like Francois Mitterand

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...486864,00.html

I hate her because she is part of the history of our once great country that attracts the interest of millions of tourists who spend vast amounts of their money here.

Above all else I hate her because I really want Tony Blair to be king of England/UK and the commonwealth.

And I also hate her because she has her own wealth and does not need to be supported by the mealy mouthed miserable envious tittle twerps who like everyone to think that they earn enough to pay taxes for her to exist.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

You voted New Labour

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
                  You bastard, you're the one..........
                  Why not?

Comment

Well I'm not a royalist, but I appreciate it as an idealism.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X