• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats your plans this cold weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your plans this cold weekend?

Staying in by the fire or enjoying the weather? Anything exciting going on?

TFA.

Was originally supposed to be doing a 200km bike ride on Saturday, that's now been rescheduled for August.

Mrs B wanted to go down to Cardiff to visit the Son, don't think we'll be doing that either.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Driving down to the slopes.

Comment

Hopefully getting home, flights and roads permitting.......

Comment

Supposed to be going to Worthing for a jaunt in The Toy, although that is up for debate.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Supposed to be going to Worthing for a jaunt in The Toy, although that is up for debate.
            Worthing? I presume you've been there before? Used to live there. Won't going back in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
              Staying in by the fire or enjoying the weather? Anything exciting going on?
              TFA

This evening I have to leave the house for the second time this week as I'm running out of coffee. Off to F&M to pick up some beans and then hang out in the basement wine bar until closing time.
              Tomorrow, weather permitting, I am meeting a friend in Sloane Square for lunch.
              Sunday has no plans. Just the way I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Worthing? I presume you've been there before? Used to live there. Won't going back in a hurry.
                Crabshack on the seafront. Well worth a trip.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TFA

Out for beers and curry tonight, which is just as well as both are literally just across the (snowed/iced up) road. Supposed to be driving from Kent to Letchworth tomorrow to see friends for the night but can't see that happening.

You ?
                  We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

Originally posted by Hertsseasider View Post
                    TFA

Out for beers and curry tonight, which is just as well as both are literally just across the (snowed/iced up) road. Supposed to be driving from Kent to Letchworth tomorrow to see friends for the night but can't see that happening.

You ?
                    TFA - Most plans cancelled so will just be catching up round the house and entertaining kids. Nothing RocknRoll.

Comment

Working...
                    X