• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New AV receiver

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New AV receiver

My Onkyo 616 has blown after 5 years of use so I'm looking to replace it with a decent amp / AV receiver.

Something that can handle 5+ inputs and has wireless and Bluetooth functionality. My speakers are Kef eggs and they're working great for me.

It's been years since I've looked at AV receivers. If you guys have any recent experience / knowledge please advise

Price < £600.

Ignore this thread.

Admin please delete if you can / like.

Comment

https://www.whathifi.com/denon/avr-x2300w/review

That's what I've got.... It's great.
      And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

What's up with the 616? I have an identical set 7.2 left eggs. There is a free service to repair because of a fault in the network card which takes out one of the preamp stages.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          What's up with the 616? I have an identical set 7.2 left eggs. There is a free service to repair because of a fault in the network card which takes out one of the preamp stages.
          Thanks yes it's the Onkyo Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program at Onkyo | Customer Service Program

I'm opted for cashback but this seems like a real headache to deal with, so I should have just asked for a repair. Will call their German support team tomorrow. The UK team can't help as much because they're Pioneer and just providing cover for Onkyo.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            Ignore this thread.
            Too late, I've read it already.

Comment

Working...
            X