• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Contract A Month

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Contract A Month

Oi! Thats the second person who's mentioned this. I would like to quash this now. I do not do a contract a month.

I got binned from one at the beginning of the year(first time in 8 years) and on top of that have only done 3 'proper' contracts this year. The other six client sites I have been at were as an 'associate' for a consultancy I sometimes work for. Ie. Training courses, BA work, when the baby was born.

Cheeky feckers.

Next one who says it gets
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I thought you usually got sacked in the first month for either:

A/ Turning up pissed
    B/ Fighting with a colleague
    C/ Found for being a cowboy
    D/ Rubbing people up the wrong way
    E/ All of the above
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

No just D. You're thinking of Mordac for B. Sasguru for C. A for Helios and
      AtW for e) All of the above!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
        No just D. You're thinking of Mordac for B. Sasguru for C. A for Helios and
        AtW for e) All of the above!
        No AtW doesn't do contracts just programming of SKA in his bedroom

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
          You're thinking of Mordac for B.
          Last week it was Julie Andrews, now it's a colleague. Has the sleep deprivation got to your brain cell? Or did I beat the living tulip out of you and forget to remember it?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
            Last week it was Julie Andrews, now it's a colleague. Has the sleep deprivation got to your brain cell? Or did I beat the living tulip out of you and forget to remember it?

Yes, I can't believe he's painting you as the violent, unpleasant one Mordy.

Comment

Lucy, when you know the wally behind his keyboard, somehow it doesn't seem so bad...

But thanks for thinking of me.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

He's not angry and violent. He's cold, calculating and ruthlessly violent.

Think more psychopath than vinnie jones.

Comment

Working...
                X