• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No peeking at your pressies"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No peeking at your pressies"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6213012.stm
    Last edited by premiere; 6 December 2006, 15:26.

"The boy, who has been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder,"

Ah the medical term for "badly behaved brat".

In the old days a "clip around the ear" was the cure to this syndrome

Comment

Fir play to her. At least she is trying to teach hi right from wrong. At lot more than many parents today do.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadKenny
        "The boy, who has been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder,"

Ah the medical term for "badly behaved brat".

In the old days a "clip around the ear" was the cure to this syndrome
        indeed...as you say, in the old days, clippage of the earage worked wonders. Nowadays you'd get done for child abuse

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
          Fir play to her. At least she is trying to teach hi right from wrong. At lot more than many parents today do.

You shouldn't have to use the police as a parenting service though - wheres the dad in all this I wonder!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet

Are you having keyboard or finger problems SP ?

(Although 'Fir play' does sound milding amusing, and relevant )

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              You shouldn't have to use the police as a parenting service though - wheres the dad in all this I wonder!
              ...last seen dressed as Batman and hanging off the side of a bridge or something...

Comment

If the dozy old bint left the present in a place where he could find it then it his right as a child to take a look. I know I would.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
                  If the dozy old bint left the present in a place where he could find it then it his right as a child to take a look. I know I would.

Thats a very good point
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    Servicing some unemployed fat geordie tart I believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X