• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Environmentalists and health and safety officers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Environmentalists and health and safety officers

Clarkson.

Here's to health and safety
    If you love cars you are up against a global conspiracy to destroy your spirit. You must rebel

Recently, Boris Johnson jokingly wondered what had happened to all those Trots and Bolsheviks from the 1970s. Boris, my dear chap, they never went away. And now there are many more of them, living among us, posing as normal, respectable members of the human race. It’s just that they’re not called Trots and Bolsheviks any more. They’re called environmentalists and health and safety officers.

.....continues ......

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/art...084921,00.html

Originally posted by Angela_D
    Clarkson.

If you love cars you are up against a global conspiracy to destroy your spirit. You must rebel

Recently, Boris Johnson jokingly wondered what had happened to all those Trots and Bolsheviks from the 1970s. Boris, my dear chap, they never went away. And now there are many more of them, living among us, posing as normal, respectable members of the human race. It’s just that they’re not called Trots and Bolsheviks any more. They’re called environmentalists and health and safety officers.

.....continues ......

Clarkson at his best!
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Angela_D
      Clarkson.

.....continues ......

And I thought they were populating this board

Comment

love it

Yet that’s what the modern day Trots and Bolsheviks want. For you to replace your BMW with a cow. Even though a cow produces more global warming gases than a BMW. And also doesn’t have electric windows.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X