• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Important stuff how much do you poo?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important stuff how much do you poo?

Scientists uncover how much the average person poos in their life | Daily Mail Online

How much do people poo in their lives? Scientists provide a comprehensive breakdown and the results will surprise you!
    Average woman living to 81 will produce an astonishing 25,920lbs (11,757kg)
    Due to men typically dying at 76, they create less at around 24,320lbs (11,030kg)
    Over a year, the average adult's stool production weighs more than a panda
    In a day, adults create 14oz (400g), which adds up to 6lbs (2.8kg) in a week
    Human stool production occurs at a rate of approximately 2cm every second
    2cm a second eek
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

So 1.728km a day... seems extreme. I guess it gets compacted or something.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Compaction seems vaguely plausible, though i'm more convinced that it's just not true at all. However if true, that compaction process could be broken in some of our posters which is why they're so full of tulip?

Comment

These figures are for the USA, I think the average Brit would be a lot less. Having used a variety of portable toilets camping, I would calculate the weight should be less than half. Poo is mainly water, if it decomposes, it goes to virtually nothing.

I will take my pop to Waitrose and weight it.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

2cm a second. What a load of tulip.

Though it only specifies length not circumference. Worry about it if you ever tulip in 1 dimension, you'll be able to propel yourself by holding it in for a few minutes to up the boost.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

If I truly pooped that much, why do I have such a fat arse?

Comment

Depends what food and beer Ive had the previous day. With plenty of fruit, good cask ale and a not so good curry, I can have a good evacuation of my bowels and fill the bog with a good few litres. Other times I might have a bit of difficulty squeezing a small stool out in 48 hours.

Comment

After careful measurement...

I can confirm that when I took the "medicine" to empty my bowels ready for my latest Bowel cancer operation I lost almost 3kg from taking the prep to the final escape of noxious gas. Then they cancelled the operation...

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post
                  I can confirm that when I took the "medicine" to empty my bowels ready for my latest Bowel cancer operation I lost almost 3kg from taking the prep to the final escape of noxious gas. Then they cancelled the operation...
                  3kg.

Find any toys you lost as a kid?
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                  X