• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dodgy Agent would've loved this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodgy Agent would've loved this

Sport Relief and Red Nose Day drop stars from foreign appeal films - BBC News

You can almost picture the phrase "virtue signalling lefties" tripping over his moustache.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Sport Relief and Red Nose Day drop stars from foreign appeal films - BBC News

You can almost picture the phrase "virtue signalling lefties" tripping over his moustache.
    Actually there's a lot of truth in what Lammley is saying.

I'm quite widely travelled in Africa and the thing I hear time and time again is how fed up people are of the western perception of Africans being on the edge of starvation and needing our constant help and support and, by extension, interference.

Comment

So they're not after our help? Or they just want a big pile of cash with no "interference"?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        So they're not after our help? Or they just want a big pile of cash with no "interference"?
        It's the despots who run these places who get the cash. Also don't forget our cash funds the trough that all these middle class NGO types have their snouts in as well.

Comment

Hard to see how building a wall benefits the despots. I thought these charities were more fond of grassroots, local charities. Many those are run by outsiders but I can't imagine the locals are too upset when such people build them a school or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
            Actually there's a lot of truth in what Lammley is saying.

I'm quite widely travelled in Africa and the thing I hear time and time again is how fed up people are of the western perception of Africans being on the edge of starvation and needing our constant help and support and, by extension, interference.
            They've had a bellyful of our virtuous poseurs as well, remnants of Cromwell's Puritans. Well past their sell-by date.

Comment

Working...
            X