• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arnaud Beltrame

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arnaud Beltrame

Beatification must surely follow.

Gave his life for someone else. Seems like a pretty decent chap and a laudable action. You have some kind of issue with what he did?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Gave his life for someone else. Seems like a pretty decent chap and a laudable action. You have some kind of issue with what he did?
      You'll have to excuse the bitter, old, impotent alcoholic.
      Sniping at his betters is all he has left.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Sniping at his betters is all he has left.
        But that's like, everyone!

Comment

Reading the details of the story today I dunno but he seems to be ticking the box called hero who laid down his life for others.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Reading the details of the story today I dunno but he seems to be ticking the box called hero who laid down his life for others.
            Exactly, I'm not sure what these other zoomers are talking, As a Catholic I'm suggesting he will be given some special status in the Church as Saint Maximillian was given when he gave up his life under similar circumstance.

We're in the part before great conflict where martyrs are being made. While the others on this thread have been playing along with the "just another mentally ill guy with a knife" lie most of us have seen this unfolding for years.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              ... While the others on this thread have been playing along with the "just another mentally ill guy with a knife" lie most of us have seen this unfolding for years.
              Really? Who has been telling this "lie"? Or is it just a paranoid fantasy?

I for one have consistently said, once the facts became evident, that there is a dangerous strand of Islam that will probably cause us trouble for a few decades. Some of the perpetrators may have had mental issues, but that's irrelevant. It just makes them more vulnerable to their manipulators.

I think some people possibly understand "a lone wolf" attack, as saying it's just some random nutter, when in fact they're differentiating between a terrorist cell, and someone who is, effectively, acting on their own.

Comment

I for one have consistently said, once the facts became evident, that there is a dangerous strand of Islam that will probably cause us trouble for a few decades. Some of the perpetrators may have had mental issues, but that's irrelevant. It just makes them more vulnerable to their manipulators.

I think some people possibly understand "a lone wolf" attack, as saying it's just some random nutter, when in fact they're differentiating between a terrorist cell, and someone who is, effectively, acting on their own.
                Only white men of Christian heritage can be lone wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Exactly, I'm not sure what these other zoomers are talking, As a Catholic I'm suggesting he will be given some special status in the Church as Saint Maximillian was given when he gave up his life under similar circumstance.

We're in the part before great conflict where martyrs are being made. While the others on this thread have been playing along with the "just another mentally ill guy with a knife" lie most of us have seen this unfolding for years.
                  I don't believe Saint Maximillian was living in a state of grave sin as a Freemason.

Comment

This is a whole new ball-game for Western leaders and they've been badly blind-sided. I find the open-source, distributed ideological warfare explanation compelling myself but I'm keeping my mind open.

Comment

Working...
                    X