• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Android CUK app broken again?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android CUK app broken again?

Anyone else not able to use the Android app? The threads pop up momentarily and then disappear.

Just me or anyone else?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Anyone else not able to use the Android app? The threads pop up momentarily and then disappear.

Just me or anyone else?
    Seems to be working fine for me.

Comment

Works fine for me

Comment

Hmm interesting. I must have set the 'Only Show Intelligent and Mildly Interesting Threads' filter to on then.

Will re-install and try again.

Comment

Solution is obvious... buy an iPhone, call yourself a contractor, the regulation kit is MBP, iPhone, iPad (granted i draw the line at the watch...) HTHBIDI

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            Solution is obvious... buy an iPhone, call yourself a contractor, the regulation kit is MBP, iPhone, iPad (granted i draw the line at the watch...) HTHBIDI
            Yeah I certainly doubt that is going to help as well.

It will certainly help you look like a hipster tw@

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

More like a dandy in NLUK's case. He's far too old to qualify for hipster.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

You generally get an extra hr out of bluetooth earphones as well as a better connection with an iPhone than that Android mish mash, not to mention a more secure experience banking app wise. Android is for cheapskates, i mean cmon who doesn't have a grand or 2 lying around for a new phone these days

Comment

Dunno what was wrong but a re-install fixed it.

PC. Can you close this call please. Closing category is tulip app.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                    You generally get an extra hr out of bluetooth earphones as well as a better connection with an iPhone than that Android mish mash, not to mention a more secure experience banking app wise. Android is for cheapskates, i mean cmon who doesn't have a grand or 2 lying around for a new phone these days
                    Yeah it's about what you need.

Yes I could spend a grand on a new phone but I have no need to.

Comment

Working...
                    X