• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many birthdays does Bufoon have a year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many birthdays does Bufoon have a year?

Think he's on about number 6 now.

No wonder he's so old!!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I have more than one birthday given the fact that I was born at home and my mum is an idiot!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
        I have more than one birthday given the fact that I was born at home and my mum is an idiot!
        Eh, how does that work??? (Parental stupidity aside)

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
          Eh? Did she put the wrong date on your birth certificate or something like?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Sorry, I’m running a Monte Carlo simulation of the universe and I’ve got one of the parameters coded wrong and I’ve become unfixed in time. I’ll close it down later and restart it when I’ve figured out what is wrong.

You should see some of the weird outcomes that this model produces. There is one where the Germans never nuke Liverpool and that results in a popular music group named after an insect! It also had a crap American movie star becoming president of the United States and the British people voting for Labour three times in a row. Fecking weird place!!!
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

I was born on the 30th Oct but my mum got it into her head that I was born on the last day of Oct. So I grew up celebrating my birthday on the 31st. It wasn't until I had to get my NI details did I start to suspect things. My summer jobs while at Uni all were on emergency tax as they couldn't track down my NI number due to me supplying them with the wrong date.

Even my driving license sated the 31st as my dob. When I tried to get my passport I had to get my birth certificate. When this came through it had my dob as being the 13th. I wrote a letter to the passport office stating my true dob and they sent back a passport with the 30th on it. At that point in time I had 3 forms of ID all with different birth dates on them.

I still celebrate my birthday on the 31st as I had grown up doing - but it does help when picking the day to get pi5ssed on as I have a 2 in 7 chance that my birthday will fall on a particular day instead of a 1 in 7. I don't bother with the 13th though!

When my folks moved to Aberdeen she even managed to put my little brother in school a year below the one he should have been in.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Oh.

It's the version of the universe where google is more famous than SKA... :
                That’s the one. It even has England crap at sport. Can you believe that!
                Originally posted by zeitghost
                Reboot quickly please.
                Don't need to. Every time that version evolves it all ends in a very stick mess with minor variations. It can be fun to watch though. Last time this version came up the model crashed shortly after Britain had a Scottish Prime Minister that caused a world wide economic collapse.
                Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Quality post of the day!

Comment

Working...
                  X