• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Torchwood

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torchwood

Is anyone else still watching this?

It's just plain weird now! The other week had some 'Royston Vasey' type behaviour somewhere in the Welsh valleys (not too far from the truth IMO).

The last two weeks' have just been gay TV. Plus the acting is getting worse.

So the question is, WHY do I keep watching???

Originally posted by Pondlife
    Is anyone else still watching this?

It's just plain weird now! The other week had some 'Royston Vasey' type behaviour somewhere in the Welsh valleys (not too far from the truth IMO).

The last two weeks' have just been gay TV. Plus the acting is getting worse.

So the question is, WHY do I keep watching???

Yeah I'm still watching it it has been been pretty pants, although i loved this weeks episode Killing Suzie. that was pretty cool.
    I'm not happy about Captain Jack being gay in the show like...and are they trying to say he's having a bit with Yani (or whatever he's called)? What was that stop watch thing about?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Yeah I'm still watching it it has been been pretty pants, although i loved this weeks episode Killing Suzie. that was pretty cool.
      I'm not happy about Captain Jack being gay in the show like...and are they trying to say he's having a bit with Yani (or whatever he's called)? What was that stop watch thing about?
      A veiled reference to Pulp Fiction maybe? That the first thought that went through my head anyway...
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Unfortunately my wife is now addicted, so its now compulsory viewing at home.

She's not happy about the "gay angle" line either.

Gives me the chance to tinker with EJB3/JBoss while she's watching though.

Comment

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds40287.html

and also, according to Russell 'T' Davies, Torchwood was inspired by Buffy...

Comment

"So the question is, WHY do I keep watching???"

Because I want to see it when Capt Jack turns out to be the Master!!!!! Then I reckon he'll kill Tennant at the end of the next series when Tennant bows out.

You heard it here first!!!!

MF in Threaded mode.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Are there any veiled muslims in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Benny
                No, why?

Comment

Originally posted by premiere
                  http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds40287.html

and also, according to Russell 'T' Davies, Torchwood was inspired by Buffy...
                  It is a little bit like buffy I suppose (nasty monster per episode and all that, and Captain Jack is almost as sexy as Angel), but it has a long long long long way to go to ever be as good.
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny
                    If there were they'd have to be bisexual and get it off with both opposite and same sex.

Comment

Working...
                    X