• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IFA Recommendations (Pension Advice)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFA Recommendations (Pension Advice)

Hi all.

Apologies in advance if this is answered elsewhere - have searched the forum for IFA but found nothing.

I'm looking for an IFA in the Bristol/South Wales area for advice on pension provision. My accountant is unable to recommend anyone and I'm wary of some of the online recommendation sites. Is there anywhere to find this info or alternatively, do people tend to use remote advisors rather than face to face?

Thanks!

My IFA likes the F2F approach but he's London based so not useful to recommend to you. I'm seeing him next week so will ask him if he knows anyone in the Bristol area if you wish?

Comment

I know an excellent guy in the area but I can't PM you the details.... If you can get PM rights, drop me a message and I'll pass them on
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        My IFA likes the F2F approach but he's London based so not useful to recommend to you. I'm seeing him next week so will ask him if he knows anyone in the Bristol area if you wish?
        Yes, please - many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
          I know an excellent guy in the area but I can't PM you the details.... If you can get PM rights, drop me a message and I'll pass them on
          Thank you! I am something of a tech luddite so have no idea how to enable PM. Will have a look and message you when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by ChouChou View Post
            Thank you! I am something of a tech luddite so have no idea how to enable PM. Will have a look and message you when I can.
            You need to post more and not spam.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              You need to post more and not spam.
              How many posts? May have to post in the social bit to get my numbers up!

Comment

Originally posted by ChouChou View Post
                How many posts? May have to post in the social bit to get my numbers up!
                just add to the word association or counting threads

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                  Just been researhcing the same thing (ideally localish to south wales area) through the threads as need to get my financial affairs in order. If its ok Mal i'll drop you a PM as I need to get my posts up first!

Comment

Yep, no problem
                    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                    X