• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Thread

It's Friday, we've not had one for a while, what are people up to this weekend?

After successfully clearing my drains last weekend, tomorrow I've got the gardener's permission to look through my own shed(!) and put some stuff on eBay. If it's dry I shall be washing my car.

Sunday I'm off to Gun Wharf Quays as the missus wants some holiday clothes.

No evening plans at all. On a diet. Rowing machine. Boo.
    Last edited by Lockhouse; 6 April 2018, 10:55. Reason: spelling mistake
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Thanks for asking.

Tonight I have band practice, while The Wife (tm) goes off to a party with friends she qualified with 30+ years ago. That will be messy.

Tomorrow and Sunday, possibly gardening, depends on the weather.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Off to work shortly then lunch with chicken pickled in brine at: https://www.libertyfallschurch.com/ and evening meal at: Our Locations | Mad Fox Brewing Company after a quick trip to Micro Center - Computers, Electronics, Computer Parts, Networking, Gaming, Software, and more! to pick up some goodies including the new Pi to test the new Gemalto license stuff. Tomorrow will be getting a puddle jumper from Ronald Reagan airport up to Westchester and drive to Poughkeepsie so Saturday will be Schatzi's Pub - and I believe Sunday will be a bit of sightseeing and the to some 'mob' place in the evening....
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Taking the Mrs to buy a new phone. Preparing latest track to get mixed down & mastered in the studio next week. Going to try and fit in a decent chunk of nothing as well.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Off to work shortly then lunch with chicken pickled in brine at: https://www.libertyfallschurch.com/ and evening meal at: Our Locations | Mad Fox Brewing Company after a quick trip to Micro Center - Computers, Electronics, Computer Parts, Networking, Gaming, Software, and more! to pick up some goodies including the new Pi to test the new Gemalto license stuff. Tomorrow will be getting a puddle jumper from Ronald Reagan airport up to Westchester and drive to Poughkeepsie so Saturday will be Schatzi's Pub - and I believe Sunday will be a bit of sightseeing and the to some 'mob' place in the evening....
          Superb.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
          X