• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Danbro - Oh dear oh dear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danbro - Oh dear oh dear

Anyone else use these as an umbrella?

Got to be fair they've been pretty good UNTIL LAST WEEK. For some reason, they decided to upgrade their systems the weekend before the bank holiday (seemed like a bad idea with the upcoming long weekend and financial year end).

Looks like they made a complete mess of it. No payments etc that week. Unfortunately, it seems to have had a pretty bad effect on them and they do appear to be struggling to cope with it.
    Worryingly, they've missed an entire weeks payment of mine and still can't seem to get any sense out of them.

Anyone thinking of umbrella I'd avoid danbro for now if I was you.... At least until they get themselves sorted.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by MrButton View Post
      Cool story bro.
      I stopped reading at psychocandy.

Comment

Wow.. They missed a whole full week....its the end if the world... And you decide to moan about it on a public forum..

If I were them I'd be giving you notice and getting rid. I'd say before you do, but there is sod all chance you'll be leaving. You'll just cry like a girl but won't do anything else about it.

M***n.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I assume the PC rule still applies? No winking or name calling in prof unless its PC and fully justified, in which case its allowed?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Anyone else use these as an umbrella?

Got to be fair they've been pretty good UNTIL LAST WEEK. For some reason, they decided to upgrade their systems the weekend before the bank holiday (seemed like a bad idea with the upcoming long weekend and financial year end).

Looks like they made a complete mess of it. No payments etc that week. Unfortunately, it seems to have had a pretty bad effect on them and they do appear to be struggling to cope with it.
            Worryingly, they've missed an entire weeks payment of mine and still can't seem to get any sense out of them.

Anyone thinking of umbrella I'd avoid danbro for now if I was you.... At least until they get themselves sorted.
            They were just migrating you to the psychocandy front end, in the hope you would jump ship.

Comment

This message is hidden because northernladuk is on your ignore list.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I assume the PC rule still applies? No winking or name calling in prof unless its PC and fully justified, in which case its allowed?
                Why worry? It's in General. At first reading I guessed that Danbro must be the name of the JSA computer system.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Why worry? It's in General. At first reading I guessed that Danbro must be the name of the JSA computer system.
                  Well, in my experience, they may as well be. Because as a firm of accountants, they are simply fu**ing hopeless.
                  Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                  Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                    Well, in my experience, they may as well be. Because as a firm of accountants, they are simply fu**ing hopeless.
                    For some sense of balance I have to say both myself and a colleague use them and they've been great, so I would take this with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Working...
                    X