• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sapphire Resource Group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sapphire Resource Group

Does anybody know these people?

They are trying to set me up for a gig in London, but I have never worked through them.

Any information will be appreciated

Ta
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Anybody? Please?
    Carpe Pactum

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Nada
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

If they are anything to do with Sapphire & Steel, that weird program with Joanna Lumley and David McCulumthen avoid, otherwise never heard of them.
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
            If they are anything to do with Sapphire & Steel, that weird program with Joanna Lumley and David McCulumthen avoid, otherwise never heard of them.
            I thought David McCallum was good as the invisible man. Not to be confused with the Gemini Man - What a cool digital watch that was...

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
              I used to be in love with Joanna Lumley when she was in the Avengers (but I was a very young child then.....)
              Carpe Pactum

Comment

they're meant to be quite reliable.

we came up against them on a few roles a couple of months back and when we spoke to candidates that they had already called, it seemed that they knew a hell of a lot about the project etc so they must be quite thorough. they placed two out of the three vacancies and they guys are still there and extremeley happy.

i say go forth.

and as for purdey, the bowl cut that she had did make her look a little too much like what one of the children from village of the damned would have grown up to be

Comment

...more of a Emma Peel person- although Purdey on a motorbike in a flowing dress is an image that remains
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Well, thanks Info, that makes me feel a bit better (re: Sapphire, not Joanna Lumley).

And thanks to all of you who have replied, even just to say "I know nothing"
                    Carpe Pactum

Comment

Working...
                    X