• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh, Dear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Dear

Man ends up in A&E after eating world's hottest chilli - BBC News

Maybe i should cut back on the scots bonnets

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

If it did that to his arteries, one can only imagine what it did to his arse...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      If it did that to his arteries, one can only imagine what it did to his arse...
      The people who developed it are called the pucker butt chilli company

Comment

"Thunderclap" headaches are caused by the sudden tightening of the vessels that supply blood to the brain, a condition known as reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome (RCSV).
        Urban Dictionary says Thunderclap is something different, but I guess it could also cause headaches.....
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Urban Dictionary says Thunderclap is something different, but I guess it could also cause headaches.....
          It has a different definition of 'dry heave' to the one i'm accustomed to as well, so i've left it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Having spent the last 70 summers at Balmoral, I can tell you a Thunderclap is known as a baw basher up there.

Comment

If you're eating one of those, good luck to you!

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Aye, ok - SCOTCH bonnets then

Comment

What a wimp. Try downing those chillies with a tub of ice cream for proper brain freeze. That's my excuse for my brain dead decisions.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Wasn't there some guy in Arizona or somewhere similar who ate a mega-hot chilli pepper, despite being urged not to.

Then on feeling his insides exploding, he ran to the fridge to find a cool liquid to drink, despite being urged not to.

The liquid he found and gulped down was rattlesnake venom, which the owner had been collecting to sell to a local antivenom producer, and the idiot who drank it soon died in agony.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X