• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

27th July 2019 - Official Plaice Holder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

27th July 2019 - Official Plaice Holder

Last edited by MarillionFan; 10 April 2018, 17:31.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

You have two birthdays because your massive girth stretches across one entire light month?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      You have two birthdays because your massive girth stretches across one entire light month?
      Mods, can you please change the August to July in the thread title please, I always mix 7 with 8.

I will let the enlightened explain this thread, while the dull prole above just flounders about like a small sardine on the EU trawler floor destined to be chucked back into the plastic infested ocean.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

its the date of your breast reduction surgery?

Your annual blow out with NLyUK

The anniversary of the Day of the crap mods?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Mods, can you please change the August to July in the thread title please, I always mix 7 with 8.

I will let the enlightened explain this thread, while the dull prole above just flounders about like a small sardine on the EU trawler floor destined to be chucked back into the plastic infested ocean.
          I assume you mean your 50th? Funny, I always thought I was a bit older than you, and it seems it's the other way around - only by a couple of months though...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Done, and based on the tone of your above post, I think my edit is perfectly reasonable.

Yours sincerely,

Not a crap ex-mod (yet).
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I thought there was something fishy going on.

Comment

Thank fook it's not another kid you are having, you've already ruined one of yours so can't be trusted with any more
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Mods, can you please change the August to July in the thread title please, I always mix 7 with 8. ...
                  Unfortunately, our negotiators will in practice very likely mix up "July 2019" with "when the last black hole in the universe has completely evaporated"
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Opening a chip shop?

Comment

Working...
                    X