• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The effects of evangelism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The effects of evangelism

So has it all been worthwhile? Has Chico bought you closer to God?

Given the volume of material he has posted, is he getting a higher response rate than your average spammer?

With the number of members of this board, statistically he must have got at least one "so called aetheist" to see the light and confess the error of his ways.

So own up, who is it?
    Yes
    14.29%
    No
    85.71%
    Last edited by DaveB; 8 December 2006, 11:31.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Chico is Satan and I claim my 5 pitchforks.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

No, Chico has confirmed my view of 'so-called christians' and I don't understand why anyone can be arsed replying to him. He never ever can justify his reasons for judging everyone, and he never provides adequate responses to reasonable argument.

He and AtW seem to be 'missing' though...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
        He and AtW seem to be 'missing' though...
        Aaarggh. Chico is atw and I claim my five fish.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

As I suspected, no "Yes's" on the board so far. I still have no idea what a "self-styled atheist" is, but if it pisses Chico off I'm very proud to be one.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I don't have a problem with Christ, I just hate christians

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
              I don't have a problem with Christ, I just hate christians
              Yeah he was probably quite a cool dude. How he'd laugh at the fools who perpetuate a cult in his name.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Surely Not! Surely this is not the first unanimous poll in the history of CUK?
                Chico clearly you have no future as an evangelist, keep your day job as junior dogsbody wherever it is you "work."

Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ok, Own up, who went and spoilt it? Someone voted yes!
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    Chico clearly you have no future as an evangelist, keep your day job as junior dogsbody wherever it is you "work."

But he's a Big Hitter, have you forgotten?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X