• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fan Recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan Recommendations

Since everyone in General is one of my biggest fans, what would you recommend I do to keep cool this summer?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Since everyone in General is one of my biggest fans, what would you recommend I do to keep cool this summer?
    Everyone in general, but no one in particular?

If you want to be cool this summer, be more like me.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Drown yourself in an ice bucket.

Comment

Ask Mary Poppins to waft her brolly in your general direction.

Comment

Convert to an anti-Brexit position. You won't have any more chance to change Brexit than the rest of the Remainers around here, but they'll all think you are cool.

You won't be able to keep up the pretence that long before they catch on, but you only wanted to be cool for a summer. You can go back to being a noxious Brexiteer in the autumn.

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
            Convert to an anti-Brexit position. You won't have any more chance to change Brexit than the rest of the Remainers around here, but they'll all think you are cool.

You won't be able to keep up the pretence that long before they catch on, but you only wanted to be cool for a summer. You can go back to being a noxious Brexiteer in the autumn.
            It won't work if he is in his summer gear.

Comment

Get your motor runnin'
              Head out on the highway....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

Get your motor runnin'
                Head out on the highway....
                He'll get busted for not wearing a lid

Comment

Working...
                X