• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House prices only ever go up! Me 'ouse is me pension guvnor, bricks n mortar, safe as houses....

Except, in some reports, it seems property prices in Kensington and Chelsea have gone up circa 30%

Burning tower blocks seems to be good for business...

Comment

Russian oligarchs moving in, is it?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

What about Salisbury?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Calm down. Maybe this will help bring back fond memories of the good ol' days....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
            Calm down. Maybe this will help bring back fond memories of the good ol' days....

Ahh, -Swindon, worked there once, - better than i expected, had a pub selling this
            https://untappd.com/b/wychwood-brewe...-bollocks/9006

had a problem with the t-shirt doing a gig (musical) at a herts golf club, but that's another story

Comment

Working...
            X