• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2009 Nobel Peace Prize

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 Nobel Peace Prize

The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".[1] The Norwegian Nobel Committee announced the award on October 9, 2009, citing Obama's promotion of nuclear nonproliferation[2] and a "new climate" in international relations fostered by Obama, especially in reaching out to the Muslim world.[3][4]

Obama: "North Korea is your biggest problem that I could not solve"

Trump: "Hold my 9 iron"
    Last edited by minestrone; 22 April 2018, 09:44.

Estimates are the N.Korea will double its nuclear capability under Trump and that Iran will resume its nuclear programme.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

The biggest fear of The Left is if Trump manages to pull off a diplomatic coup and resolve an issue that St Obama could not.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Estimates are the N.Korea will double its nuclear capability under Trump and that Iran will resume its nuclear programme.

So what you are saying is that Obama's Iran deal was a piece of tulip?

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
          The biggest fear of The Left is if Trump manages to pull off a diplomatic coup and resolve an issue that St Obama could not.
          110%

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
            Not really, Trump is an unpredictable thick pillock, and everyone hopes that he doesn't create a global catastrophe.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Not really, Trump is an unpredictable thick pillock, and everyone hopes that he doesn't create a global catastrophe.
              Unpredictable? Absolutely.

He is about to end a war that has been in a stale mate for 50 years.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Unpredictable? Absolutely.

HeXi Jinping is about to end a war that has been in a stale mate for 50 years.
                FTFY

China pulls the strings in N. Korea.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

FTFY

China pulls the strings in N. Korea.
                  Evidence suggests that is not the case now.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Evidence suggests that is not the case now.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X