• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another bunch of racists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another bunch of racists

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...sing-1.3471618

The German leader told an Israeli television station she was shocked by a recent series of high-profile anti-Semitic attacks in Germany. Last week a 20-year-old kippa-wearing Israeli man uploaded a video of a young Syrian man flogging him with a belt in broad daylight in Berlin.

“It depresses me that we have not been able to get a handle on anti-Semitism for once and for all,” she told Israeli’s Channel Ten. “We have a new phenomenon of refugees or people of Arab origin who bring another form of anti-Semitism into the country but sadly we also had anti-Semitism beforehand.”
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I don't get this anti-Semitic business, the flogging here reported. Yes, not the largest group of people on the planet considering other faiths. However when I think anti-Semitic, I think Israel, when I think Israel, I think about the hundreds of Palestinians killed each year by the state of Israel.

If I were Palestinian I think I'd take the flogging any day before a unseen bullet.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      I don't get this anti-Semitic business, the flogging here reported. Yes, not the largest group of people on the planet considering other faiths. However when I think anti-Semitic, I think Israel, when I think Israel, I think about the hundreds of Palestinians killed each year by the state of Israel.

If I were Palestinian I think I'd take the flogging any day before a unseen bullet.
      Are you mentally unwell?

Comment

Quite breathtaking

Comment

Nurse!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Are you mentally unwell?
            apparently
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

apparently
              For heaven's sake man - don't criticize Israel- you'll get called all sorts of nasty names.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                For heaven's sake man - don't criticize Israel- you'll get called all sorts of nasty names.
                But are we not all thinking it?

They're murdering left right and centre and yet the world seems to turn a blind eye. I don't get the support they receive. Sure history is history and so it shall remain, but the world needs to move on and say enough is enough already.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  How predictable.

Comment

But are we not all thinking it?

They're murdering left right and centre and yet the world seems to turn a blind eye. I don't get the support they receive. Sure history is history and so it shall remain, but the world needs to move on and say enough is enough already.
                    Apparently Palestinian lives and land don't matter. There is some serious support for Israel in the political elite circles and in the US in general. There is a Voltaire quote that one of the forum poster's has as their signature - the same can be applied to Saudi Arabia:

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X