• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear 77748

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear 77748

Swedish woman raped and sexually assaulted by Afghan migrant teens | Daily Mail Online

Woman who campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden was raped and sexually assaulted by two Afghan teenagers she met outside a bar
    Swedish woman assaulted by two 18-year-old Afghans on Boxing Day last year
    Victim, in her 40s, bumped into teens outside hotel in Ljungby, southern Sweden
    She says she took interest in teens as they told her they were from Afghanistan
    Anwar Hassani and Fardi Hesari asked her to come back with them to drink
    Hassani raped her and Hesari groped her while masturbating, court heard
    Hesari later told police Hassani had asked him in Farsi 'aren't you going to rape?'

feck me the sentences are crap, I suppose in the UK they would put you on remand for that long!

Växjö District Court found Hassani guilty of rape and sentenced him to 15 months in prison. He was also ordered to pay the victim 134,990SEK (£11,326) in compensation.

After time served, Hassani will be deported and banned from returning to Sweden for ten years.

Hesari, who admitted to sexual molestation, was handed a three-month suspended sentence and ordered to pay 23,990SEK (£2,013) in compensation.
    seriously?? poor woman.

Deported and can't return for 10 whole years, that will learn him!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Swedish woman raped and sexually assaulted by Afghan migrant teens | Daily Mail Online

feck me the sentences are crap, I suppose in the UK they would put you on remand for that long!

seriously?? poor woman.

Put against a wall and shot - it's not like the world would notice.

Comment

The only source for this story around the world is the Daily Mail. Every other source is quoting the Mail (or has lifted the words from the mail and used them) - I've based that on searching for their names and scouring the first 30 hits on Google.

Inneresting.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I quite like the way that the OP has an inclination to post about what foreign migrants are up to in primarily foreign countries although there is the occasional post, once again about foreign migrants, in his homeland. One would think that they have some kind of agenda or grudge. I'm sure that there are more pressing concerns or they could possibly post about what is happening regarding indigenous folk committing horrific crimes. Still, there's nought so strange as folk...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Inneresting.
          Hello Gricer, how's the banana suit?
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            The only source for this story around the world is the Daily Mail. Every other source is quoting the Mail (or has lifted the words from the mail and used them) - I've based that on searching for their names and scouring the first 30 hits on Google.

Inneresting.
            ah so its 'alt news' in your opinion lets see who else picks up the story, other papers are sometimes a week or two later.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              I quite like the way that the OP has an inclination to post about what foreign migrants are up to in primarily foreign countries although there is the occasional post, once again about foreign migrants, in his homeland. One would think that they have some kind of agenda or grudge. I'm sure that there are more pressing concerns or they could possibly post about what is happening regarding indigenous folk committing horrific crimes. Still, there's nought so strange as folk...
              Yes imagine wanting controlled migration how very dare I! What a racist.

Would that be the second / third generation migrants stabbing & shooting each other over Gang territory & Drugs.?

Or the locums pretending to be qualified doctors and killing or seriously injuring people?

Or the sex traffickers importing unwilling children to be abused?

The jihadis that came back from Syria?

all of these are all imported problems (before you snowflakes get going I'm talking about problems not people, those flee their crimes in their own country then come to commit them in ours), we have enough of our own nutters without looking for more.

I would happily lock up a number of 'indigenous' (your word) criminals forever but the jails are full.

I suppose we have Jimmy Saville, Bronson & the Moors Murderers, Wharbouys & Jon Venables. Hardly a massive list.

Do you count commenting on Rolf Harris or the serail rapists in Telford, Rotherham etc as me stirring up racial hatred?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

seriously?? poor woman.

The important thing is not to upset the liberals and at all costs keep the immigration floodgates open.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Seems to find it amusing as well from the tone.

Comment

Working...
                  X