• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone know of a free site that has something like this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know of a free site that has something like this

So the BBC has changed the way you can search for shares. You used to be able to get a quick view of shares by sector but I cannot see to find a direct link anymore.

On that basis I wanted a one quick view of a stock market, by sector, what's moved and some filters. ie. sector, ftse 100,250, AIM etc, yield and next payments.

I cannot seem to find anything, so I thought I might just knock something up (see below with sample data)

If there's something out there which is free to use great, can someone please provide, otherwise if not I think I have a simple plan B idea :-)

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Yes, I do actually
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

LMGTFY

HL, Telegraph and LSE are the top three results, all do what you want, LSE seems to be the best

Heatmaps - London Stock Exchange
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        LMGTFY

HL, Telegraph and LSE are the top three results, all do what you want, LSE seems to be the best

Heatmaps - London Stock Exchange
        Ta. It's a bit basic, just shows the changes, but I have managed to find a bit that gives me what the BBC has got rid of.

Oh well already beaten to another great idea.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
        X