• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Donald Trump to meet the Queen during his UK visit on Friday 13th July

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump to meet the Queen during his UK visit on Friday 13th July

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...riday-13-july/

Friday 13th!

Secret Service will freak out, only hope is that Trump will be doing time in jail for Russian conspiracy

Comment

Completely sleezy and murderous despots visit the UK all the time. You don't get all this fuss then, hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
        Completely sleezy and murderous despots visit the UK all the time. You don't get all this fuss then, hypocrites.
        The issue is that it will be the first time that a completely sleezy and murderous despot visits the UK for the first time coming from a nuclear wiedling republican nation...

Comment

Give over. Kudos for what he's done in Korea. He's welcome for tea at my house anytime.

He'll win by a landslide in 2020.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Or as someone else so eloquently put it:

When Trump comes to the UK we should, as a population, put our differences aside, and be British about this, so in saying that, first one to twat him with a bottle of piss gets a pint.
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              Give over. Kudos for what he's done in Korea. He's welcome for tea at my house anytime.

He'll win by a landslide in 2020.
              What did he do in Korea, personally collapse the nuclear test site?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...f-action-china

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                The issue is that it will be the first time that a completely sleezy and murderous despot visits the UK for the first time coming from a nuclear wiedling republican nation...
                I must have missed it on the news, who'd he murder?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  What did he do in Korea, personally collapse the nuclear test site?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...f-action-china
                  More to that than meets the eye.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                    More to that than meets the eye.
                    From what trusted source of information have you gleaned this?

Comment

Working...
                    X