• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to find out if you are a racist/sexist and everything else.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to find out if you are a racist/sexist and everything else.

Harvard have a website that asks you to select left/right from a series of pictures and determines if you have an implicit bias towards certain races, colours, sexual preferences etc.

So are you a racist/sexists/hate/love religion well take a short test and find out.

Share...

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html

Scoots there isnt one for Brexit.

Are you white?

Are you straight?

Are you male?

the you a racist, sexist homophobic pig

Mmm kay?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Are you white?

Are you straight?

Are you male?

Are you wealthy?

Are you middle aged?

the you a smug, patronising, plutocratic, over privileged, racist, sexist homophobic pig

Mmm kay?
      FTFY
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Are you white?

Are you straight?

Are you male?

Mmm kay?
        Well yes if you are white and male then dont bother taking the test you are racist.

Apparently, I have a strong bias towards white faces as opposed to black faces. I've no idea what this means in practice. But imagine tools like this are going to be used to bash people into thinking they are racist.

I only found the link on the stackoverflow blog where they are trying to make SO more inclusive to minorities and women. I think it does need to be made more inclusive because SO has a number of dicks on it but not sure how helpful these links are. Just another guilt trip. I think the be nice to people message rather than you are sexist/racist check your privilege type thing would be a better approach.
        Last edited by woohoo; 30 April 2018, 10:56.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Well yes if you are white and male then dont bother taking the test you are racist.
          You mean Prince Harry is racist !?!

Apparently, I have a strong bias towards white faces as opposed to black faces. I've no idea what this means in practice. But imagine tools like this are going to be used to bash people into thinking they are racist.
          It means you are racist.

I only found the link on the stackoverflow blog where they are trying to make SO more inclusive to minorities and women. I think it does need to be made more inclusive because SO has a number of dicks on it but not sure how helpful these links are. Just another guilt trip. I think the be nice to people message rather than you are sexist/racist check your privilege type thing would be a better approach.
          Those tests have been going around for a while.

The reality is these are more discriminatory as they pretend to be fair.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Harvard have a website that asks you to select left/right from a series of pictures and determines if you have an implicit bias towards certain races, colours, sexual preferences etc.

So are you a racist/sexists/hate/love religion well take a short test and find out.

Share...

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html

Scoots there isnt one for Brexit.
            Is there one for scoots?

Comment

Are you white?

Are you straight?

Are you male?

Mmm kay?
              CUK is increasingly looking like an incel forum. I thought this was a place for successful contractors to chew the fat, not for whiny losers to complain about how unfair the world is to them (scoots, PC and Darren excepted of course).

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                CUK is increasingly looking like an incel forum. I thought this was a place for successful contractors to chew the fat, not for whiny losers to complain about how unfair the world is to them (scoots, PC and Darren excepted of course).
                You hurted my feelings.

Comment

You hurted my feelings.
                  Sorry, wasn't aimed at you! I assumed you were just doing some exploratory trolling (which is entirely to your credit).

Comment

You hurted my feelings.
                    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Sorry, wasn't aimed at you! I assumed you were just doing some exploratory trolling (which is entirely to your credit).
                    Bloody snowflakes!
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X