• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Cheer with a Christmas Beer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Cheer with a Christmas Beer

Did we agree a venue/time/place in the end?

Mordy I'll pop up and meet you for a beer in London and we can make it an open invitation.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

i think th 18th was being thrown around, but as it is midweek not goot for me, a friday would be best so that I don't have to do a god knows how many hour communte up to Leicster in the morning....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      Did we agree a venue/time/place in the end?

Mordy I'll pop up and meet you for a beer in London and we can make it an open invitation.
      Any day is good for me, Friday is better (if it's going to be a session ) so let me know when's good for you.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I think Sally booked an hotel room and we are all invited to the room if we bring a bottle or two
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Wasn't this one was it?

Don't go for sushi afterwards.
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

I think its going to be a bit of a split do then - I can only do the 19th (which is a Tuesday). I know EO and his lass are coming, but I dont know of anyone else.
            You guys should organise a Friday one aswell, then people can choose which one to go to eh?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

I'm still game for a few bottles of wine on Tuesday 19th.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

As long as the venue has Sky I can do the 19th. It's Arse (reserves) v Scousers (Pt I) ad possibly our best chance of winning a trophy this year.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

What was the venue again?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Oh yeah, we didn't agree one. You coming up into Waterloo?

Comment

Working...
                    X