• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you up to this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you up to this weekend?

Friday afternoon, thoughts turning to a long weekend (for some), what are you up to?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Nowt really tea

dinner with folks tomorrow night

probably a beer or two n watch the footy tonight.

Comment

TFA

Not a lot really. Driving down to Italy in the Bentley for a few days then on to Monaco next weekend for the Grand Prix Historique.

Yourself?
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Thanks for asking, gardening tomorrow, cricket on Sunday
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TFA - drinks tonight. Lots of house chores, plan b, resting and football. In no particular order.

Comment

TFA.

Bike ride tomorrow, biggish one as part of the build up to the Nation 24Hr Champs.

BBQ in the evening afterwards courtesy of MrsB.

Sunday, club ride if the legs are up to it.

Monday, preparing for visits to new client co. 2 on Tuesday/Wednesday and New Client Co. 3 on Thursday.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working on SKA

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                TFA

Not a lot really. Driving down to Italy in the Bentley for a few days then on to Monaco next weekend for the Grand Prix Historique.

Yourself?

Making the garage into a sound studio - phase one
                (clearing and cleaning the bugger) - not very rock 'n' roll, but necessary

Comment

I went to a Supernatural convention (TV show, not the occult).

Mrs MUN loves the show and I like it so I booked us tickets as an anniversary present and got her a photo op with an actor she has a massive crush on as a surpise.

It was an awesome weekend!
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Rather unexpectedly buying a new washing machine.

One of the "throw it away when it breaks" kind rather than the unreliable and takes ages to fix Miele kind.

Bought it from Currys at 16:30 on Saturday, washed clothes with it by 09:00 on Sunday.

Approximate date for Miele to deign to turn up to figure out what's wrong* with the Miele: 22nd May.

*Note: this doesn't mean it gets fixed on the 22nd, after all it took a mere 3 weeks to get the part to "fix" it back in March.

Aside from this jollity, it was off down the dump with loads of crap twice.

Plus a technicolour yawn at 01:15 on Sunday morning.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                    X