• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost! Typing in the sequence.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost! Typing in the sequence.

My new contract requires me to login in and run some manual processes every saturday, otherwise the world stops I was told by the previous bloke.

Wasnt here yesterday, didnt do it!!!!

Nothing. Worlds still spinning.

Companies and their 'but we've always done it that way' attitude.

Change is coming boys.

Call me Azrael!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    My new contract requires me to login in and run some manual processes every saturday, otherwise the world stops I was told by the previous bloke.
    You taking over from Milan? If yes, the tape needs to be replaced.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Have you ever noticed Milan & Atw have stopped posting, but Lucy & Sally Anne are on all the time.

Comment

Have you ever noticed Milan & Atw have stopped posting, but Lucy & Sally Anne are on all the time.

The op was a success...

Comment

Are you suggesting that (gasps) they have been body-snatched?

I'm interested to know if anyone else types with a regional accent!
          Last edited by wendigo100; 10 December 2006, 12:18.

Comment

Well you can tell that you're back to normal
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Let me tell you a story...

Well it is very very long, but essentially they wanted to outsource this guy who was due to retire, and I saved them the money by writing a very small perl script.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

"and I saved them the money by writing a very small perl script"

Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                  Let me tell you a story...

Well it is very very long, but essentially they wanted to outsource this guy who was due to retire, and I saved them the money by writing a very small perl script.
                  So you effectivy discriminated against some Indian brother from another mother by denying him a contract.

Thats just plain racist dog!

Comment

Working...
                  X